System for immobilization and electrostimulation rehabilitation of traumatology and musculoskeletal treatments
Electrostimulator. Created exclusively by Exovite
The electrostimulator, created exclusively by Exovite, reduces pain, improves the fusion process of the bone* and allows rehabilitation while the patient is still immobilized. The device is absolutely safe and very easy to use. It also allows the physician to access data on patient’s muscle health at any time.
- Low and medium frequency.
- A two electrodes and one channel system.
- Data download system using micro-usb.
- Lithium-Ion autonomously battery for 2 hours of activity.
- On / Off switch and dock station charging.
- System for measurement of muscle health of the affected area.
- Low energy Bluetooth.
Software. ExoPad y ProPad
Manage and monitor remote treatment by hospitals and the rehabilitation of the patient with maximum comfort and without continuously movement
* www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4011495/ www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23124591